As a precaution, we encourage our customers to wear a mask at the clinic. Thank you.
COVID-19 : In-clinic procedure
Do not come to the clinic if you have one of the following conditions:
- COVID-19 symptoms.
- Positive screening test for COVID-19 less than 5 days ago.
- Have been in High-risk contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 for less than 5 days.
- Although it is now not mandatory, as a precaution, we encourage our customers to wear a mask.
- Enter the clinic at the time of the appointment. If you arrive more than 5 minutes before the time of your appointment, please wait outside or in your vehicle.
- On arrival, you will have to wash your hands.
- If possible, you must come alone. Children must be accompanied by only one parent.
Your therapist will wear a mask, the consultation rooms will be disinfected between each client and the common areas will be disinfected several times a day.
PAYMENT: Interac, Visa or MasterCard.
Thank you for your collaboration.
Copyright © 2022 Centre TMO: Physiotherapy-Osteopathy-Massage Therapy. All rights reserved.