WE CONTINUE TO CARE FOR YOU!
Remember that the wearing of the procedure mask is mandatory for all clients.
COVID-19 : In-clinic procedure
Do not come to the clinic if you have one of the following conditions:
- Fever, cough, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell.
- Return from a trip outside the country for less than 14 days.
- Positive screening test for COVID-19 less than 14 days ago or awaiting the result of a screening.
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 for less than 14 days.
- The wearing of procedure mask is mandatory. If you don’t have one, wear your usual face cover in the waiting room and your therapist will provide one for you when you are in the treatment room.
- Enter the clinic at the time of the appointment. If you arrive more than 5 minutes before the time of your appointment, please wait outside or in your vehicle.
- Adopt the rules of physical distance between clients and staff (excluding the therapist): 2 meters (6 feet) apart.
- On arrival, you will have to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with an alcohol-based disinfectant or with water and soap (you will have access to hydroalcoholic solutions and a sink, soap, disposable paper and contactless bins).
- It is not advisable to request the wearing of the mask for children under two years old, or for any child or person who would not be able to remove it without help in the event of respiratory discomfort.
- If possible, you must come alone. Children must be accompanied by only one parent.
Your therapist will wear a mask, the consultation rooms will be disinfected between each client and the common areas will be disinfected several times a day.
This procedure aims to protect patients, therapists and those around them.
PAYMENT: Interac, Visa or MasterCard only.
Thank you for your collaboration.
Copyright © 2021 Centre TMO: Physiotherapy-Osteopathy-Massage Therapy. All rights reserved.