WE CONTINUE TO CARE FOR YOU!
Remember that the wearing of the procedure mask is mandatory for all clients.
COVID-19 : In-clinic procedure
Do not come to the clinic if you have one of the following conditions:
- Fever, cough, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell.
- Positive screening test for COVID-19 less than 14 days ago or awaiting the result of a screening.
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 for less than 14 days.
- The wearing of medical mask is mandatory. If you don’t have one, wear your usual face cover in the waiting room and your therapist will provide one for you when you are in the treatment room.
- Enter the clinic at the time of the appointment. If you arrive more than 5 minutes before the time of your appointment, please wait outside or in your vehicle.
- Adopt the rules of physical distance between clients and staff (excluding the therapist): 2 meters apart.
- On arrival, you will have to wash your hands (you will have access to hydroalcoholic solutions and a sink, soap, disposable paper and contactless bins).
- If possible, you must come alone. Children must be accompanied by only one parent.
Your therapist will wear a mask, the consultation rooms will be disinfected between each client and the common areas will be disinfected several times a day.
PAYMENT: Interac, Visa or MasterCard.
Thank you for your collaboration.
Copyright © 2021 Centre TMO: Physiotherapy-Osteopathy-Massage Therapy. All rights reserved.